Final Analysis Paper Instructions
Choose a public sector or nonprofit organization case studies and analyize it
Framework ( Outlined in Module IV ):
- Introduce the paper and offer a summary the issues and the main concerns in the case study/series of case studies selected.
- Research and review the literature to investigate if the issues and concerns in the case (s) are typical or unique to the case study/series of case studies selected.
- Drawing from the researched literature, the PMBOK Guide, and other assigned course material, and most importantly your knowledge and expertise of project management, analyze the case study/series of case studies selected: What was done right, what went wrong, what could have been done differently, why, and how?
- Draw solid defensible conclusions, then offer solutions and alternatives
- Finally, offer informed recommendations.
1. Must reference theory, concepts, material covered in the course, and Project Material in general
2. Must be in APSA, APA, MLA or in approved stated citation/reference format, with in-text citations and a bibliography/work cited page
3. Must be 8 to 10 pages in length, (not including title page or reference page), double-spaced, 1 inch margins, with 12 point fonts, Times New Roman.
4. Must include a minimum 5 academic references of articles or books other than the assigned textbooks. In text citation is also required.
I have already done the U.S. Census failed project and Calleam Consulting Case Study on Denver Int’l Airport Baggage Handling SO I CANNOT USE THESE